Learn how to turn stress to confidence and distraction to focus using methods that are 110% positive. Leslie McDevitt’s versatile Control Unleashed® program is designed to help dogs learn how to relax, focus, and work reliably in either stimulating or stressful situations.
Who needs Control Unleashed®?
• Dog that are easily distracted and have difficulty concentrating
• Dogs that are easily aroused
• Dogs that are anxious or stressed
• Dog that are unable to control their impulses when excited
This training program can change your dog’s life! This class uses patterns and methods that will help your dog learn to become comfortable and happy in the crazy world that we live in.
In-person classes are limited to 4-6 dogs per class. Prerequisites for Introduction to Control Unleashed classes include BlueDog Middle School level or higher within the past 6 months, completion of our online CU class, or comparable at another dog training school. If you are not sure if your dog qualifies please contact us to discuss!
4 week Control Unleashed classes held at Stadium Plaza
- Intro to Control Unleashed Starting Tuesday October 11, 2022 at 5:00 pm
- Intro to Control Unleashed Starting Tuesday October 11, 2022 at 6:15 pm – Full
- Advanced Control Unleashed Starting Tuesday November 8, 2022 at 5:00 pm
- Completion of Intermediate Control Unleashed or equivalent required
- Intermediate Control Unleashed Starting Tuesday November 8, 2022 at 6:15 pm
- Completion of Intro Control Unleashed or equivalent required