Learn how to turn stress to confidence and distraction to focus using methods that are 110% positive. Leslie McDevitt’s versatile Control Unleashed® program is designed to help dogs learn how to relax, focus, and work reliably in either stimulating or stressful situations.
Who needs Control Unleashed®?
• Dog that are easily distracted and have difficulty concentrating
• Dogs that are easily aroused
• Dogs that are anxious or stressed
• Dog that are unable to control their impulses when excited
This training program can change your dog’s life! This class uses patterns and methods that will help your dog learn to become comfortable and happy in the crazy world that we live in.
In-person classes are limited to 4-6 dogs per class.
Upcoming Control Unleashed Classes
6 Week Control Unleashed Foundations at Stadium Plaza
- Thursday November 2nd at 5:00 pm –Full
- Tuesday November 7th at 5:15 pm – Full
- Monday January 8, 2024 at 7:00 pm – Full
- Tuesday January 9, 2024 at 5:15 pm
*Completion of some basic manners training and an understanding of clicker training is required. If you aren’t sure if you meet the requirements please contact us at at [email protected] or 978-208-7933
Intermediate Control Unleashed at Stadium Plaza
- Tuesday November 7th at 6:30 pm – Full
- Monday January 8, 2024 at 5:45 pm
*Completion of Intro to Control Unleashed, Control Unleashed Foundations, or private lessons, within the last 6 months is required for registration in Intermediate
New Class! Control Unleashed for Sports Dogs at Stadium Plaza
- Tuesday January 9, 2024 at 6:30 pm